Skip to main content
Inspire Elementary School


How to Enroll

Online enrollment for returning and new students for the 2019-20 school year will open on March 1


Complete the required enrollment documents.

Enrollment Documents:

  1. Enrollment Packet
  2. Emergency Medical Authorization
  3. Medical Permission Form
  4. Technology Use Form
  5. Media Release Form


You can fill out and submit the enrollment forms on our website, or you can print them out and mail them to:

Inspire Elementary School
Attn: Admissions Office
875 Michigan Avenue
Columbus, OH 43215

Required Enrollment Documents

  • Your child's age verification document. The easiest choices are a birth certificate or passport.
  • Copy of Parent/Guardian photo I.D.
  • Proof of Residency (POR). This will be verification of a service to the home address listed on your application. The best document to upload is a current utility bill dated within the last 60 days. For example: a gas, water, electric or cable bill. You can also use your most current property tax bill, vote-by-mail ballot, mortgage statement, or lease agreement. Please make sure that the name, date and address are visible on the document you provide.
  • Your child's immunization record or Certificate of Exemption. Typically, this is the record your doctor’s office fills in and stamps each time your child is given a shot. Please make sure your child’s name and birth date are visible on the uploaded document.
  • Technology Use & Media Release Forms.
  • Copy of your student’s IEP or 504 Plan, if applicable. If your student has an exit IEP, please provide a copy of that as well.

Enrollment FAQ

What documents are needed to enroll?

All students are required to have the following documents:

  • Birth certificate, passport, certificate of live birth or other valid evidence of birth date
  • Copy of parent/guardian photo I.D.
  • Proof of Residency. This will be verification of a service to the home address listed on your application. Some examples of acceptable proof of residency include: utility bill dated within 60 days, vote-by-mail ballot, mortgage statement, signed rental agreement.
  • Immunization record or Certificate of Exemption.

Additional documents, if applicable:

  • IEP or 504 Plan

How do I know my student has been enrolled?

You will receive a successful enrollment email sent to you once your enrollment is processed.

What is your Kindergarten Policy?

Students entering Kindergarten for the 2019-2020 school year must be 5-years-old on or before January 1, 2020.