How to Enroll
Online enrollment for returning and new students for the 2019-20 school year will open on March 1
Complete the required enrollment documents.
- Enrollment Packet
- Emergency Medical Authorization
- Medical Permission Form
- Technology Use Form
- Media Release Form
You can fill out and submit the enrollment forms on our website, or you can print them out and mail them to:
Inspire Elementary School
Attn: Admissions Office
875 Michigan Avenue
Columbus, OH 43215
Required Enrollment Documents
- Your child's age verification document. The easiest choices are a birth certificate or passport.
- Copy of Parent/Guardian photo I.D.
- Proof of Residency (POR). This will be verification of a service to the home address listed on your application. The best document to upload is a current utility bill dated within the last 60 days. For example: a gas, water, electric or cable bill. You can also use your most current property tax bill, vote-by-mail ballot, mortgage statement, or lease agreement. Please make sure that the name, date and address are visible on the document you provide.
- Your child's immunization record or Certificate of Exemption. Typically, this is the record your doctor’s office fills in and stamps each time your child is given a shot. Please make sure your child’s name and birth date are visible on the uploaded document.
- Technology Use & Media Release Forms.
- Copy of your student’s IEP or 504 Plan, if applicable. If your student has an exit IEP, please provide a copy of that as well.
What documents are needed to enroll?
All students are required to have the following documents:
- Birth certificate, passport, certificate of live birth or other valid evidence of birth date
- Copy of parent/guardian photo I.D.
- Proof of Residency. This will be verification of a service to the home address listed on your application. Some examples of acceptable proof of residency include: utility bill dated within 60 days, vote-by-mail ballot, mortgage statement, signed rental agreement.
- Immunization record or Certificate of Exemption.
Additional documents, if applicable:
- IEP or 504 Plan
How do I know my student has been enrolled?
You will receive a successful enrollment email sent to you once your enrollment is processed.