Our Quick & Easy Enrollment Process
How to Enroll
New and returning students can enroll in minutes by completing our online enrollment form:
- Columbus City School District: Students who reside within the boundaries of the Columbus City School District can request transportation to school by completing an online Transportation Request. Click here to begin your Transportation Request.
- Non-Columbus City School District: Bussing may be provided to students who reside outside of the Columbus City School District if Inspire Elementary has 12-15 students enrolled from your school district. We encourage you to invite your neighbors and friends to enroll with us to increase the likelihood of having transportation provided to your neighborhood.
You can print, complete, and mail the Enrollment Packet to:
Inspire Elementary School
Attn: Admissions Office
875 Michigan Avenue
Columbus, OH 43215
Required Enrollment Documents
- Your child's age verification document. The easiest choices are a birth certificate or passport.
- Copy of Parent/Guardian photo I.D.
- Proof of Residency (POR). This will be verification of a service to the home address listed on your application. The best document to upload is a current utility bill dated within the last 60 days. For example: a gas, water, electric or cable bill. You can also use your most current property tax bill, vote-by-mail ballot, mortgage statement, or lease agreement. Please make sure that the name, date and address are visible on the document you provide.
- Your child's immunization record or Certificate of Exemption. Typically, this is the record your doctor’s office fills in and stamps each time your child is given a shot. Please make sure your child’s name and birth date are visible on the uploaded document.
- Technology Use & Media Release Forms.
- Copy of your student’s IEP or 504 Plan, if applicable. If your student has an exit IEP, please provide a copy of that as well.
What documents are needed to enroll?
All students are required to have the following documents:
- Birth certificate, passport, certificate of live birth or other valid evidence of birth date
- Copy of parent/guardian photo I.D.
- Proof of Residency. This will be verification of a service to the home address listed on your application. Some examples of acceptable proof of residency include: utility bill dated within 60 days, vote-by-mail ballot, mortgage statement, signed rental agreement.
- Immunization record or Certificate of Exemption.
Additional documents, if applicable:
- IEP or 504 Plan
How do I know my student has been enrolled?
You will receive a successful enrollment email sent to you once your enrollment is processed.